I.SUST (sustanon) is a popular testosterone blend and without a doubt the most popular and well-known blend ever created.
Each ml contains:
- testosterone propionate, 40 mg
- testosterone phenylpropionate, 80 mg
- testosterone isocaproate, 80 mg
- testosterone decanoate, 100 mg
The absorption rate of each type is different, and this is what makes the steroid highly effective. It keeps testosterone levels high in the blood for the duration of use.
Initially propionate enters the blood, as it is the fastest ester, followed by phenylpropionate, after it isocaproate comes into action, at the end decanoate is absorbed.
- Faster growth of muscle mass – Increased levels of testosterone, one of the most anabolic hormones, result in markedly accelerated growth of muscle tissue. During the first 15 weeks of the cycle beginners often gain more than 10 kg of mass, of which 6-10 kg remain after the cycle. It is worth noting that the mass gained on the cycle is usually better than the mass gained naturally.
- In addition, having several times the normal amount of androgens in the blood allows you to temporarily shift the genetic limit.
- Rapid regeneration: Increased levels of testosterone and estradiol increase the rate of regeneration after exercise. Rest time between workouts is reduced by about half. Most people can work out 6 times a week without problems during the cycle.
- Higher libido: Male libido is largely related to levels of estradiol and the testosterone derivative DHT. During the cycle, the levels of both of these hormones increase, resulting in a significant increase in desire for sex. In addition, because of the increased blood density, the penis tends to be firmer and often also slightly larger (it returns to normal after the cycle).
- Feeling Better – Testosterone levels affect the amount of dopamine and cortisol your body releases. The right balance of these hormones improves mood, especially in people with mild depression.
- Greater self-confidence – this effect is mainly seen in shy people or with mild social phobia. Increased testosterone levels make it easier to make decisions. Contrary to popular belief, it does not increase aggression.
- Fuller muscles – Increased testosterone and estradiol levels cause more water retention in muscles, which permanently makes them stiffer and optically larger. Veins also become visible during the cycle, giving the illusion of a lower level of fatty tissue than in reality.
- Strong Bones – Testosterone, along with HGH, is one of the main hormones responsible for healthy bones. As testosterone concentration in the body increases, so does bone density.
- Better sleep – During the cycle, sleep tends to be much deeper, and the body needs less sleep than usual – assuming physical activity levels don’t change.
- Beard – Testosterone and therefore DHT levels increase during the cycle. DHT is responsible for beard growth and density.
- Anabolic activity: 100%
- Androgenic activity: 100%
- Aromatization: Medium
- Toxicity: Low to medium
- Duration of action: ~21-28 days
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Increases protein synthesis
- Increases red blood cell production
- Increases libido (in some people)
- Helps to burn fat
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Decreased fertility
Recommended working doses
250-500 mg per week. This dosage, together with testosterone, as it must be present on the course, works and significantly increases muscle mass growth, with minimal side effects.
400 to 600 mg per week. Increasing the dosage beyond 600 mg per week has many side effects, which are difficult to control. It is possible increase of estradiol which cannot be reduced by aromatase inhibitors because nandrolon converts to estradiol without aromatase enzyme. And also a number of side effects related to prolactin.